COVID-19: Guidelines for Clean & Tidy Inc
The health and safety of our clients and our team comes first here at Clean & Tidy. We know that having a clean home has never been more important to ensure you and your family have the safest place to live and work in. We’re here to help as we continue to serve our clients and community, by following recommendations by the World Health Organization, provincial, federal and municipal governments, and other trusted health resources.
We’ve implemented the following measures to prioritize the health and safety of our clients, our team and our KW community:
These guidelines will continue to be updated as new information and recommendations become available.
Our team of clean and safety heroes continues to surpass expectations as they step up to get the job done! They are the reason that C&T continues to serve you. We’d like you to join us in showing them appreciation by giving them an extra thank you and even though they are excited to see you, please be sure to provide extra distance while they are in your home. Our team is making their contribution to the KW community and in order for them to continue to do so we are asking for your help to provide them with a safe place to work.
- We are distributing personal protective equipment (masks and gloves) for our team. Masks are required for our team. Gloves will be worn if a client requests them to be or the cleaner is more comfortable wearing them. Gloves are disposed of immediately after finishing a clean and masks are washed every day.
- We continue to use Norwex products. Norwex is an all-natural product that removes 98% of bacteria on any surface. Leaving your home clean without the harsh scents of chemicals, and not needing to worry about your children or pets picking up a toy and putting it in their mouth.
- As always, we never reuse the same cloth in different homes/offices. All of our products are fresh for each clean.
- We do not provide toilet brushes for sanitary reasons. This is also not a new guideline: if you would like your toilet bowl clean we require our clients provide this item and replace it as needed. We will wipe down the holding surface of the brush before and after use.
- We wear indoor shoes in each location. This is for our safety to prevent risk of falling or slipping in tubs/showers. These shoes are cleaned when leaving homes/offices.
We are here for you, to provide you peace of mind. We’ve heard your stories and your concerns during these uneasy times and we want you to know that we’re combating fear by taking action so you can feel at ease as you isolate in a clean home. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help you and your family feel comfortable. We are always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!
We would like to thank all essential workers and health officials who are doing their best to keep us all informed, help reduce the spread of the virus and get us all past this, together.
Your Clean & Tidy Family
See how C&T is giving back to local businesses and what you can do to help!
We have created a Go Fund Me page to support five KW small businesses during COVID-19. These businesses were chosen based on client submissions, and we thank you all for sending their names our way and for your shared passion to support local!
Donations will be collected until June 30, 2020 with 100% of the funds raised going directly to these businesses.
By helping a small business you are not just supporting their dream but you are lessening the impact of potential job loss in our community.
Please join us in supporting local by donating what you can and only if you can, and/or help us spread the word by sharing the link: gf.me/u/xsvmcw